Terms And Conditions.
The website www.sambavision.com and all of its contents and services are powered by sambavision Interactive Inc In whole of the below text, the term ‘You’, ‘Client’ or ‘User’ all denote the user or client who accesses the website (in any way) or uses the services of it at any level.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to and govern the usage of the whole of www.sambavision.com website and all of its content, services and products available through the website, including, but not limited to, the client area (collectively referred to as the Website). The ‘Terms and Conditions’ section is written by us with the motive of providing maximum possible clarity for points of understanding between the website’s firm and the user of the website. However, we in no way provide assurance that this section would consist of answers and explanations for all questions in regards to Terms and Conditions. In case you don’t find an answer to a question or demand to have more clarity on a particular point, you shall email to us.
• Intellectual Property Sambavision logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sambavision Interactive. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of Sambavision or third-party trademarks. As Sambavision asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by sambavision.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Sambavision Interactive Inc. Sambavision will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Sambavision or others, Sambavision may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Sambavision will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Sambavision.
• Changes. Sambavision reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Sambavision may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
• Termination. Sambavision may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
• Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Sambavision and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Sambavision nor its suppliers and licensors makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
• Limitation of Liability. In no event will Sambavision, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Sambavision under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Sambavision shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.